AksharChem (India) Limited has been in the business of manufacturing Precipitated Silica for over 32 years. We are consistently trying to generate value for our customers, business partners, employees, investors and stakeholders. Our company has a clear focus on producing & providing environmental friendly products to the customers at best possible rates. In line with this vision, we have developed Aksil grades of Silica, Precipitated Silica, Silica Powder, Silica Granules and Amorphous Silica Powder at our new green field production facility located in Dahej, Gujarat.
AksharChem is counted amongst the fastest growing manufacturers of different grades of Precipitated Silica in the Indian market. Our modern infrastructure facility in Dahej has the most sophisticated & advanced technology to produce world-class quality Precipitated Silica in both powder and granular form.
Our Management Team
- Mrs. Paru M. Jaykrishna (Chairperson & Managing Director): She is the key strategic decision & policy maker who make sure that innovative steps are taken and necessary needs are met properly for transformational and progressive impact in our organizational processes. She has grown to become a popular women entrepreneur in the country. Also, she was elected as the President of Gujarat Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Her diverse experience in the industry also includes Directorial Board position in organizations like Gujarat State Handloom House Corporation, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). She has done graduation in Law. With this, she holds a Masters degree in English Literature and, Bachelors degree in Philosophy & Sanskrit.
- Mr. Munjal M. Jaykrishna (Joint Managing Director & CEO): The driving and transformational force at AksharChem, Mr. Munjal takes responsibility of value creation, direction in sustainability processes and balanced growth of company in all aspects. His deep knowledge and keen interest in the changing scenarios of markets help the company to move strategically in the direction of growth & expansion. His knowledge and expertise have made him the prominent face & leader of AksharChem. Before positioning himself as the CEO at our company, we completed his successful career journey as a Financial Analyst at Bank of California, San Francisco. He completed his major in Finance & Marketing from Lehigh University, Bethlehem (USA).
- Mr. R Muralidharan (Vice President, Marketing): He is serving as the VP of our new and revolutionary green field project for silica. He possesses more than 35 years of rich industrial experience in sales & marketing. He served in packaging industry for 7 years by marketing BOPP films for company, Cosmo Films. Adding to this, he worked with Evonik India for 28 years to market their silica grades in national and foreign markets. He completed his graduation from Madras University with a distinction in Mathematics and, further completed his Post Graduate Degree in Management from Annamalai University.
Although our offered items such as Silica Granules, Silica, Precipitated Silica, Silica Powder and Amorphous Silica Powder and others match quality attributes of latest international standards, we are continuously involved in experiments & processes that can make our products more sustainable. We are striving to introduce new grade of highly dispersible silica in the respective marketplace. All the products are developed using finest silica technology that provides superior rubber reinforcement. Our goal is to contribute for the Green & Safe environment by bringing better grade of material which helps in improving fuel efficiency. With this, we are working progressively to meet the requirements as per BharatVI regulations.
- Tyre & Rubber: Our offered mechanically compacted granulate silica grade are widely demanded in Tyre and Rubber industry. We keep them under optimum pressure to prevent silica particles from dust during transportation, storage, etc.
- Rice Roller: The products developed at our premises are perfect for rice dehusking roller compounds. We provide them in both granular as well as powder form.
- Footwear: To serve the footwear industry for the manufacturing of top quality rubber shoe soles, we are providing silica products in all forms.
- Misc Rubber Goods: Our carefully tailored silica precipitates are developed precisely to match the requirements for miscellaneous rubber goods compounds.
- Animal Feed Industry: The carrier silica provided by us is used to convert liquid into free flowing powders which further increases the application benefits in poultry & other animal feed industries.
- Agro Chemicals: The products are designed to have physical & chemical properties that provides benefits in manufacturing various pesticides formulations in Agro Chemical sector.